Buying and Selling Real Estate is much more than a large financial transaction.So you’ve decided to buy and/or sell a property. No matter how many times you do it, a residential real estate transaction is a major life event. When you hire Diane McCauley & Associates, you will achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family. Why?
- We are the masters of our local market trends and data. Our EXCLUSIVE statistical analysis from ChartMasters® ensures you get superior insight into the trends which impact your major financial decisions.
- Our years of negotiation, experience and calm diplomatic approach position you as strong, confident, and invulnerable.
- Our passion for continuous training in all aspects of the industry means you get the equivalent of a Doctor of Residential Real Estate (PhD) managing your transaction. (Not really… like the heart that the Wizard of Oz gave the Cowardly Lion, this degree doesn’t really exist. But if it did, we would have one!)
- Price negotiation, contract terms, repairs, inspections, schedules. Who pays for what? What is “usual and customary?” All real estate sales involve some degree of stress, and well…change. Let’s face it—most of us don’t like change. We understand that you don’t do this every day, like we do. You can expect responsiveness and genuine empathy from everyone on our team.
- Many events and people must synchronize to get you to the closing table. Contractors, inspectors, stagers, storage facilities, attorneys, title services, signage, hospitality, internet marketing companies, home warranty companies…and the list goes on. DM&A brings the “A” Team and the game plan that gets the job done.